Welcome to Pure Glenorchy Tours – N.Z Owned Family Business
We are a family team that is passionate about Lord of the Rings and Glenorchy! My guides and I have a love of the area and look forward to giving you an unforgettable experience. Operating since 2004, taking pride in delivering a great tour every time.
We were captivated by our stunning local scenery and with our love of Lord of the Rings we decided to establish Pure Glenorchy Tours.
We love to show off the absolute beauty of Glenorchy and its surrounding natural areas to our visitors. As International tourism graduates with experience in the Queenstown tourism industry, we have learned the true value of personal service.
We take pride in each and every trip. Our team does its best to ensure all of our guests leave with the sense of awe we felt; the first time we experienced the wonder of Glenorchy.
A true Southern Man with loads of enthusiasm! Earl has a love for nature, film and the back country. He is local and will love to share his knowledge and stories with you.
“Earl was friendly, enthusiastic and good fun – he had a huge amount of knowledge on all of the areas we visited ”
Tania has a love for the Lord of the Rings Movies and is a outdoors girl! Brought up in Taranaki, New Zealand where she grew a love for horses and all other animals. Tania has travelled extensively and now found home in Queenstown area for the last 7 years.
“We had a wonderful day out with Tania. Her passion, enjoyment in what she does would livened up and brightened any day.”
- Locally owned and operated family business since 2004.
- Local informative, friendly guides with a vast knowledge and passion for the area.
- Pure Glenorchy guests travel in comfortable 4WD vehicles with all seats forward facing.
- We enjoy sharing stories and showing film locations of Lord of the Rings and the recently released Hobbit trilogy.
- We are proud of our 100% safety record and stringent safety procedures are observed at all times.
- Pure Glenorchy is recognised as one of NZ’s leading tourism businesses by being licensed to carry the Qualmark New Zealand tourism official mark of quality.